Parties at McKinney Art House
Creative Art Parties at McKinney Art House are perfect for any age. We host birthday parties for kids, teens, adults or all ages friendly. We offer bridal shower with art parties, girls night out, corporate events parties, creative art parties and even birthday parties with pottery wheel! Want a creative, fun, memorable celebration? Contact us and we will make it fun. Our parties are always a hit, you and your guest will enjoy yourself, and as a bonus you learn a skill or two and even have a piece of art to take home! If you want to celebrate - we are here to make it artful, creative and memorable.
Clay Parties / Pottery Parties
Clay Party / Pottery Party
The pottery wheel is a never-to-be-forgotten experience for all involved. Your 90 minute pottery experience starts in our pottery room with a hand building lesson plus individual lessons on the pottery wheel. Each person will have an opportunity to throw one on one with the instructor with all levels welcome. Included in your special event is a secondary location within the art house for 30 minutes of snacks, cake, present opening or an activity (customer to provide).
- 2 hours in our studio, includes 8 attendees: $225. extra $15/person
- Each person will throw a piece of pottery with the help of the instructor
- A lesson on hand building (coil pot, mask, or other options)
- Party includes 30 minutes for serving snacks
- Instructor does firing and glazing (included & returned to you in approximately a month)
Limit of 10 people total.
Painting / Art Parties - 18 years and older
Art Party - 18 years or Older
Bridal Showers - Girls Night Out - Corporate Events or even Birthday Parties - If you’re looking to enjoy a fun and whimsical party , let Ms. Wendolin instruct your group for a wonderful event!
Art Party - $150
- 2 hours in our studio, includes 5 attendees, each additional $17.50 (10 people maximum)
- Choose different type of art interest or it could be one painting per group from variety of provided samples
- Each person will receive personal assistance
- Party includes paint, other art supplies as needed and instructions
- 20% deposit holds your space and is applied to the event price (non-refundable) and the full amount if due 24 hours prior to your special event.
Feel free to bring snacks for your special event. You can BYOB if its an adult party .This party may be booked either Fridays or Saturdays from 7-9 pm, check availability or request more information contact Wendolin Mercado via email
Painting Parties - All Ages
Painting Birthday Parties - All Ages
We help you create memories! Imagine having a private art lesson created just for kids and their friends in our studio. Everyone learns at their own pace and everyone leaves with a smile. We have numerous art themes to choose from or we will create a painting project especially for you. Painting Party - $225
- 2 hours in our studio, includes 8 attendees, each additional $15 (12 people maximum)
- Choose one painting per group from variety of provided samples
- Each person will receive individualized instruction and assistance
- $50 deposit holds your space and is applied to the event price (non-refundable)
Feel free to bring snacks, Cake to cut for your special event as time for gift opening , cake cutting and having snacks can be done in seperate room while the paints dry.
Call 469-952-ARTS or Email Mckinney Art House for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Pottery Lessons
Ages: 7 to Adult
Instructor: Jennifer Burke or Stephanie Kaminer or Alex Macias
The lesson is $27.50 ($25 per hour tuition+$2.50 studio fee) for one person per hour + Clay . For additional people it will be $12.50 ( $10 tuition+ $2.50 studio fee) per person per hour + Clay. Max 4 people for private lessons.
Classes need to be scheduled minimum for 2hrs. If it is just an one-time event there is additonal $25 charge as the artists would be spending time for processing of the art work( Glazing and firing).
Please contact Jennifer via email at for availability and further information
Please contact Stephanie via email at email@example.com for availability and further information
Please contact Alex Macias via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and further information