I am a K-6 ESL certified teacher & taught public school for many years before following my passion to teach art to children. Imagine Arts is an art school purely born out of my love for art and all things art related. Our motto is- If you can Imagine it, you can Create it!
At Imagine Arts, the aim is for each child to connect with the artist within oneself and unleash one’s imagination. Classes focus on using one’s imagination and bringing the inner artist out. Each child is individually coached and allowed to explore their artistic needs based on their natural desires and talents. A big focus is on technique and understanding the key elements of art thus setting a strong foundation for life.
- IMG 3151
- IMG 8358
- 277516698 5110608642318987 7628709594566638909 N
- 315997167 5783288555050989 3571169934182826580 N
- IMG 8368
- IMG 3150
- 320241408 6123858354314172 7810869560064534378 N
- 320631770 679805576962996 5901958769791745309 N
- IMG 8353
- 60394529 2336761936370352 645937285744820224 N
- 60554374 2336761866370359 6010873045047050240 N
- IMG 8363
- IMG 8366
Choose from several different class options- weekdays or weekend
In addition, Imagine Arts hosts paint parties at the Art house for all ages. Be it a birthday party, CNO or GNO or just for fun, we make sure your special day or night is an extra special one with Imagine Arts.