Visual Arts Exploration
Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Hobbyist
Instructor: Catalina Pinon
Cost: $90 tuition, $10 materials fee / month
Registration: See online options below Description
Email contact: Catalina Pinon firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, 5.00 pm -6.30 pm : Starts Sept 9th
This Art class will cover:
- Art Perception—developing abilities to organize ideas from the environment
- Creative expression/performance—developing the ability to express ideas in original works of art
- Historical/cultural heritage—developing understanding of art from a variety of cultures and historical periods
Our comprehensive art curriculum will be conceptually based, sequentially developed and focused on both creative and critical thinking to enable students to become self-confident, self-governing, and contributing members of society.
Topics covered throughout the semester:
- Drawing, sketching and doodles
- Color explosion -This class is all about color, imagination and innovation
- 4 types of shades and dimension.
- Mosaic relief linoleum and imprint.
- Explore Mosaic mosaic materials and techniques collage.
We will explore the visual arts world through diverse techniques and theories. This course is designed to encourage the children to use their creative problem-solving and thinking skills while using their imagination as a tool.
Classes require $50 registration deposit plus $15 administration fee and first month fees is due at the registration. Registration deposit will be applied to last month of each semester if student doesn't wish to continue to next semester. However, continuing students may roll their deposit into the next semester.